Wednesday, August 13, 2008

sad things come in motion

PPfftt wat the heck is goin on around wif my life i mean i was ok a few back happy, pranking ppl & stuff but suddently all change & nw i m beginning wat did i do wrong ?

thn ytd it happen again, the same feeling of pain & suffering i once felt b4 it felt so familiar wayy back in2 january

after all i fought 4 but it is nt enuf ryt i mean i tried my best 2 hold on but it is just nt enuf ryt
all things was running smoothly & i tot everything is gonna b ok but fate always hav it's ways of hitting back at me ryt
i mean taking away nt 1 but 2 of the closest ppl in my life does tat makes u feel better nw huh???~~!!! answer me

both hav smnthing in common : parents minding dis young cpl r.e.la.t.i.o.n.s.h.i.p
the 1st left cuz of parents moving 2 AussiEE but i hav 2 accept it ryt cuz her father gt a job offer there & she has 2 follow it is nt her fault it is nt my fault but still i blame myself 4 letting her go

thn nw after all i hav done 2 keep it goin, she left my life & heart all because of her mum, i mean i did nt do anything wrong, i did nt interfere during her studies, just because her marks drop a lil & u blame tat 2 me??? i mean come on giv me a break nt everybody is perfect but u dun hav 2 interfere in our lives u knw, we are nt pesky lil boys & girls anymore,
but because of u, the relationship hav 2 part ways but i knw u are laughing there cuz u gt wat u wan ryt finally huh???
but nw look hu u hav destroyed just 2 get wat u wan, u look at ur self in the mirror & tell me hu is the real killer nw??? nw u hav m.u.r.d.e.r.e.d. the 1 thing tat kept the cpl 2gether throughout dis 8 months but i knw u dun ever giv a damn ryt since u gt wat u wan but nw u will C wat u hav cause

because of u, u hav affected 2 young ppl their lives & most of all u tot i affected ur daughter results well look back in2 the mirror & u can c urself ryt no... i dun think so................i think u saw a devil ryt huh?? look hu is the monster nw & feel in within urself can u still laugh lyk earlier..

but all dis while i nvr blame u cuz u been a useless person all dis while i mean blaming it on others while all dis while u did nt realise tat i nvr cause any harm 2 u but u hav cause so much harm 2 me physically & metally

the moment u lay ur hand on my face, tat scar remain there but u just stand there scolding me all the time while behind u looking helplessly, ur own flesh & blood was looking at u wif so much hatred
but hav u nt realise i nvr left her side, many ppl would hav just gave up but i nvr gave up u wanna knw y?? cuz i LUV her so much i dun even care abt my self anymore u knw

but in the end, she can't stand the pain anymore & she gave in
so i guess u are laughing nw ryt well look deep inside u & find out wat hav u done

u left a scar in my heart which hurt so much


No comments: