Tuesday, August 19, 2008

day 3 i guess

well nt much dis morning except chatting wif candy abt clothes XD haha & which brand is better & also replied all my fs comments alsoXD

well 2 of my mei's: shirley & joslyn are heading 2 1u 4 an outing enjoy orh meimei~~
& suppose 2 go 2 Sunway wif jovy but sadly can't cuz my freaking lecturer suddently say last min gt classs gahhhh i hate last min stuff ahhhhh kill me T.T

but will b heading out wif jovy around 3 weeks time whn i m having my semester break hahaXD wait 4 me yah jovy lolz & will b ice skaiting agn after hw long ermm ermm 1 year ++? XD haha looks lyk i m gonna slam in2 those walls agn lolz haha which me luck T.T ggg all the way haha well i shall blog abt ytd thn haha

Well just finish my exam ytd which is abt 15 hours ago i guess haha count urself frm 1pm till nw lolz after tat decided 2 head 2 1u 2 destress after exam wif friends hu part of the reason is also 2 teman me after the loss of my gf thks so much guys 4 caring u guys knw hu u r=)

after deciding hu sit hu's car, FYI i m currently under band frm driving cuz of getting 2 saman ticketXD esshhhhhh =X skipppppp(avoiding grandmother story on y did i get the ticket)

well we all went bowling 1st which was fun considering we all suck at bowling cuz we haven bowled in abt a few monthsXD haha & yesshhhhh i won by alot surprisingly yesssssshhhh 148 was my final score haha beat tat~~~
the day was also made more funnier wif john many times throw the ball straight in2 the longkang hmmm but didn't he say he was a pro =X haha fun still lolz skippppppppppppppp( gonna avoid talking the usual stuff haha cinema arcade bla bla bla)

Then while was walking dwn frm the cinema, i saw her....my ex-gf hu i recently broke up wif....
everything went in2 s.l.o.w.m.o.t.i.o.n. thn i saw her...her freaking mum hu broke us up...
but my ex looks happy frm the sad face i saw her when she broke up... well if she is happy thn i m also but b4 anything can happen, my friends bring me away frm there 2 avoid anything frm happening well mayb it is also a good thing cuz i just dunno wat 2 do anymore....

well after tat fun filled & mix reaction day in 1u, i went back home wif a mixed heart but i knw i gt 2 cheer up ryt left all the memories behind... thks guys anyway 4 helping me in everything
well chioz 4 nw will update soon agn~~ byeeee

i hav picked up all the pieces but m lost in mending it back 2 a heart agn as it keeps on fallling off..






No comments: