Sunday, August 17, 2008

it's my life~~

well kudos 2 Lin Dan 4 Winning the badminton Olimpic gold medal 4 male singles & also congrats 2 Lee Chong Wei 4 getting Malaysia a Silver medal & alltho Lee Chong Wei did nt play tat well but he did well 2 reach the finals.

well currently chatting wif jovy & jaycee & they been a big help in helping me overcome my current pain> thks so much guys.
but i knw dis pain won't go off easily cuz being wif smn1 u like & ltr breaking up is nt an easy thing 2 overcome....

life 2 some is being happy wif wat they hav, smn ppl think tat life is useless without being wif smn1 u love but 4 me i think it is a lil bit of both as alltho being wif smn1 u love but she dun love u it is wat ppl say one sided love. but ppl tend 2 4get 1 sided love will eventually end unhappily

but it is all 2 late nw ryt cuz she is gone & lefted packed away.

but frm dis i learn tat 2 love smn1 goin all out is the onli way 2 win her heart as 4 me i tried my best but it is just nt enuf

picking up the pieces of my heart tat shatter to a million pieces when u left me

No comments: