Monday, August 11, 2008

my pet family

MY PET FAMILY







Shirley meimei

My closest meimei 2 me & always there 4 me no matter rain or shine & always cheers me up & always share her laughter wif me & also the onli meimei in my pet family tat can do bubu face XD~~~ & it is cute lerhXD lubbb u lotss & loadsss meimei














Joslyn meimei


my cute & dancing loving meimei & also lyks 2 camwhoreXD haha but yesss she is pretty & cute also lolz



Yee Munn meimei
she is the sexyyy meimeiXD & she is my funniest meimei cuz she can always make me laugh just by looking at me hmm gt powers orhXD lubbbbb meimei ahhhhh (luu will post up meimei's pic soon orh)












Wen Wen aka Wen Li meimei



she is my 1st meimei 2 join my family & she has change alot from a cute ballet dancer in2 a hawtt meimeiXD lolz but no matter wat i will always lubbb her loadssss & currently planning 2 become movie director lolz











Cherry meimei
she is cute adorable & abit camera shy but still she is gd in anime drawings & i always lubb her no matter wat hugzzzzzzzzzz














Jasmine meimei

she is cute & adorable & also a pro in audi & also my apple provider & always makes me laugh even whn i m sad awww i lubbbbb u orh meimei~~
















Crystal meimei
she is just so cute & always there 4 me no matter wat & she is realli nice also lubb her loadsss
























They are all my pet family & i lubbb them all hugzzzzz & dis blog is done specially 4 them






tata ppl

No comments: