Thursday, August 14, 2008

life past on

well life pass on ryt, 4 the last 2 days, i been nt myself i mean hw can i be after lossing her after being 2gether it is kinda hard 2 get over it cuz dis happen nt once but twice in a year,

but 1 thing i hav learned frm the past experience, i hav my mei's & friends 2 backed me up no matter hw far it will take they still stand behind me, they are the light of my life & i m realli thankful 4 it guys. all my mei's i thked u all especially shirley mei & yee munn mei 4 being there 4 me

kimberly loh u been the funny buddy in my life, u always ask me 2 cheer up haha well i guess it is working nw so i TQ sooo much 4 it & also jovy 4 cheering me up also & sowee yah if i was moody ytd =X

& nt 2 4get Jaycee also 4 temaning me abt makan luuu~~ TQ yah~~

i will work hard 2 bring back the smiles back on my face aite guys & thks 4 ya support i will work hard~~

life must start anew & nt memories are meant to be in the past.
"ytd was history, tmr is mystery, but 2day is a gift tat is y they called it present"

No comments: