Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tagged by prewwtyy shirley meimei<3

RULE :Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.No TAG backs!

1. i M soo IN love wif my IPOD~

2. i m falling head over heels over smn1 XD

3. ppl say i LOOK lyk ultraman from the back =.=

4. I love to eat alottttXD sama sama horrr shirley meimeiXD tah pou~~

5. I m the onli person in the whole world using a broken down alarm clock hahaXD

6. I like to walk backwards for fun during my free time HAHA~~

7. I have more injuries compare to people riding a bicycleXD

8. I m freaking freaking waiting to get my hands on DBSK's 4th album mirotic **poutss** i wanna wanna wanna~

9. I like to scream at someone's ear when they are not listening which smntimes ended up being scream back or punch hahaXD HURTS

10. When my friends are down, i will changed my face into a Mr bush look alike & make them laugh & not ended up getting caught by US police or CIA.

11. I like to poke ppl to disturb them hahaXD wat it is fun lorhXD

12. I m practically on9 nearly 12 hours a day hahaXD geng ryt

13. I can smntimes sleep standing up **no kidding** imagine those interviews hahaXD

14. I LOVE FRIENDSTERING, BLOGGING,CHATTING,PUNCHING,KICKING

15. finally i stare at people & look blur at the same time~~


people to tagged:
1.jaycee
2.candy
3.jovy
4.li xian
5.Angeline
6.emma
7.amy
8.samantha
9.wern lin
10.Kimberly Loh

No comments: