Wednesday, September 3, 2008

EXAM IS OVER I M FREE FRM JAIL~~

haha XD allrity mayb it is nt jail but it is sure hell 4 the past few months but it is still sucky ryt a lot of things hav happen dis past few months tat change my life

but as ppl put it the past is reserved 4 memories & look 4ward 4 the future & treat the past as a lesson in life.... hmmmmm

but as 4 2day i just finish exam which means....... MY FREEDOM HAS ARRIVED & NO MOREEEEEE EXAMMMMSSSSS 4 THE NEXT 5 MONTHS MUAHAHAHAHA~~

okie okie i stop my evil laughing by nw hahaXD
well looks lyk i shall drop myself in2 the pool & call it a day haha NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT..
cuz it is nw my holiday muahahahaa which means free FREE FREE FREEEEEEEEE~~
okie back 2 normal hahaXD well i shall end my post & b4 i 4get i m sooo gonna get my mei shirley signature muahahahaha~~
chioz 4 nw cya peeps~~


ohyah comment abt my new blog song aiteXD
is it worth it 2 sacrifice so much 4 her..... yes it does~

No comments: