Monday, September 15, 2008

my unlucky-ishh turned lucky day

TALKED ABT BEING UNLUCKY 2day wasn't nearly my day haha
being splash at the roadside by a moving car wif logged water which contain dry leaves & stuff yah but lucky no mud haha if nt well **hav 2 do smn explaining 2 my mum haha**

WELL 2 continue on abt me being unlucky, i also step in2 a pail of water which was used 4 mopping & nearly step in2 a pail of wet paint YES WET PAINT~

missed it by a few inches haha lucky? nope guess wat happen after i missed the paint, yes guess yes guess cmon i giv u a sec

allrite u knw those metal doors by the sidewalks? yes those shops which hav the 2nd floor wan the door haha i hit the door directly on my face YESS MY FACE~~ still freaking hurts weiiii T.T

lucky thing is i found RM 100 on the floor after i hit the metal door so it is nt realli tat bad hahaXD but i need an ice pack- ishhh

okiee thn after tat i went bck home & watch the movie money nt enough II & yes i did cry cmon it is so sad larh the story especially the grandmother lerh

okiee peeps i will end my blog here hahaXD cyaaaaaa~~

i hav said it out & nw i hope everything will work well.

No comments: