Tuesday, September 9, 2008

aikss

ONE WORD 2 DESCRIBE MY 1ST DAY BACK AT COLLEGE LAUGHTER

hahaXD yupyup well mostly bcuz my lecturer was so funny haha especially whn he say all the jokes hahaXD the perfect lecturer if u ask me & lucky 2 hav him as my MALAYSIAN STUDIES

bad side abt MALAYSIAN STUDIES is i gt my 1st assignment on my vewee 1st day haha suckssss =X

well after dis i m gonna hav moral studies which is gonna b tonss of boringness being drilled in2 my head haha. i heard tat the lecturer can't speak BM well so 4 moral i m gonna learn it all in english hahaXD imagine tat all the nilai nilai all in2 english hahaXD

ok ok i m gonna hav my moral studies around 1 smnthing -ishh so dis time i m gonna sit myself ryt at the back & listen 2 my IPOD haha
well chioz 4 nw peeps i m soo gonna booked the seat 1st hahaXD

rain or shine, day or night i will b there 4 u waiting 4 u..
비가 오든 볕이 나든, 나는 당신을 기다려 당신을 위해 거기 밤이나 낮이나 있을 것이다.

No comments: