Sunday, September 21, 2008

21.09.08

WELL i m bckie ppl so sowee 4 the dead blog cuz well was lazy 2 blog hahaXD

okie i shall start the blog wif wishing candy her happy sweet 16 bday haha she is a sweet & nice girl haha

HAPPY SWEET 16TH BDAY CANDY & MAY ALL U WISHES COME TRUE~!

HAHA okiee i shall blog abt 2day

well ain't much but my day was PRETTY much ok haha
went 2 starbuck 2 on9 4awhile & chit chat wif friends there while drinking my favv ice blended mocca & also ice blended choco hahaXD

AFTER tat, went home 2 shower & change b4 heading out 2 1u 2 celebrate friend's bday hahaXD it was his 19th bdayXD
& he gt a "special treat" being splat wif his bday cake in his face

but he wasn't angry at us cuz he gt emotional cuz dis is the 1st time he celebrate his bday wif his friends & yesssss he did cry hahaXD but it was a joyful moment haha & drink was non other thn carlsberg hahaXD which was cool LOL
after tat, bid my bdayy buddy farewell & i headed home
till nw haven't done much except chatting wif my dearest meimei, shirley
i think i will end here thn haha chioz peeps
OHYAH I GT MY 1st fan hahaXD 4 my singing careerXD
okieee byeeeeXD

i found my perfect love, & i will nvr let this chance slip by. I LOve Her~=D

No comments: