Wednesday, May 14, 2008

reflection of my life

It has been 5 months since my ex left 4 australia, everyday i always wonder hw is she feeling over there...everytime i look out my window, i always turn south east & look at the sky n always close my eyes...i know she has been doin the same 4 5 months also...but i know miracles won't happen & she won't b coming back... but there is some part of her still left in my room...the guitar she played always whn we were 2gether wow all those great times...

b4 she left, she taught me hw 2 play the guitar as i myself was a drummer but 5 months on, i been playing the guitar more...everytime i play the guitar, i noticed smnthing i nvr felt b4...i feel tat she has been here all along bside me looking after me every touch on the cord, i felt her touch & her pain of getting hurt by the cord...but she nvr gave up...thn it snapped me...if she did nt giv up....y should i giv up...being sad all along without her in my life makes me wonder the reason of me being sad....it is lyk having 2 sides of urself fighting 1 another, 1 is the heart & the other is the brain... The brain is doin wat it does best, telling it is over, it is useless fighting but the heart says it is nt over until it is over, telling nvr 2 giv up hope & fight 4 wat u believe.

5 months ago few days after she left, i was a total letdwn, i nvr left my room, i nvr eat, nvr slp, every single minute i blame myself 4 letting her go....blaming myself tat i should hav done smnthing...every single min i always think of ending my life as i could nt take the pressure but smnthing hold me back....the light my friends gav 2 me nvr 2 giv up hope it gav me strength 2 fight back & to those hu hav gav me back my courage n strength:
Shirley 1 of the 1st hu supported me over & over again nvr 2 giv up
Cherry always there whn i needed company
Yee Munn the special girl hu gav me confidences 2 do things i nvr felt possible
Wen Li always & will always support me thru my though time
Jasmine always makes me laugh & will also b there 2 support me
the names listed above are all my pet sis the wonderful ppl in my life hu added colours in my dull & boring life.... 5 months ago i was a total hopeless guy.....5 months later....look where i m nw having 5 wonderful pet sis hu are the pillars of my life

But also nt 2 b left out are my best friends hu always will & always b there 2 support me
Julie fun & caring & always there 2 spread the luv
Stephanie god knws wat will happen if u weren there 4 me whn jenn left mayb i would hav take my life away...
Ee Harn a gifted girl hu givs a new defination 2 more thn meet the eye as she is my twin sis hu alwys able 2 plant a smile on every1 faces no matter the sadness involved...

Lastly jenn, 5 months ago u hav lefted but 5 months later & 4eva u will always remain in my heart n soul as the girl hu won my heart & taught me so many wonderful things tat i would cherish 4eva wif me the girl hu taught me 2 love...
u will alwys b my strength & will always b my 1st true love 4eva
i will alwys look out my window looking at the south east sky & will alwys look at u
no matter hw many years will passed & the future is uncertain but there is 1 thing true n certain in my life, i will alwys luv u till the very end....

No comments: