Sunday, May 11, 2008

my day on 11.05.08

haha either 2day is my unlucky day or nt it is up 2 u all 2 decide haha
8am: woke up OMG my alarm woke me up early gahhh~~ freaking alarm work at the wrong time gahh
8.01am:tried 2 when back 2 slp but gahhh can't~~~cuz was disturb by the alarm
8.30am: well sms wif my going 2 b girlfriend, as she can't slp back same problem as me hmmm wat are the odds.haha well sms until abt 20 min thn she ask me if i wan 2 go 2 1u 2 catch a movie so i reply okie so after tat i ate my breakfast n it is a light breakfast and of course wif milo~~ haha
9.30am: went to do smn light gym work as my leg was acting weird so i hav 2 stop early thn i went on the way walking back, a kid on a bicycle went pass me n bump me. tat slight bump make me unbalance n next thing i knw i was in the swimming pool oh great i m soking wet~~ thk q so much u dumd*(&(*^*&%^&*T%*&^*%^%*&%&^ kid. he did nt even stop he just keep on cycling. Whn i gt home, my mum was looking at me n say "did u run a million mile 2 get here?" i just say nthing and whn 2 take a shower
10.34am: after shower abt 30 min ago, i quickly whn back on my hp wif my gonna be girlfriend and yes we chatted~~~~
11.22am: OO abt time so i quickly wear my clothes n guess wat i dunno wat 2 wear so finally a hectic 3 min i found my perfect match...a t-shirt...jeans....cap...chain... haha basic gears lolx
11.45am: just arrived at 1u and received a call from her...she is gonna arrived abit late cuz traffic jam and ask me 2 go que up 2 buy the tickets so i went 2 TGV yes TGV wayyy better thn GSC haha
11.56am:arrived at TGV and while waiting i receive a sms from julie my best pal~~so i sms wif her cuz she is bored lolz
12.11am: yay~~ she arrived n i gt the tickets wow perfect timing so we hav another 20 min b4 the show start so we both went 2 the arcade. so after exchanging some tokens thn i saw my initial D gang we are knw as the KBUZ intial D racers and at the same time there is the SAK initial D gang there so my gang challenge them and i was the 3rd racer so there was another 15 min left b4 the show start so my gonna be girlfriend stand bside me holding my hand and cheering my gang on...so my leader of the gang, Johnathan was up against the leader of SAK
my boss was using his EVO9 fully moded against the SAK's infinite RX-7
the stats was:
Johnathan Kok= D-Jkd= 345 battles,232 wins,113 lost,winning percentage=67.25%
Nicholas Teh= @!!@=278 battles,243 wins,35 lost, winning percentage=87.41%

so the race was at Akina hill,dwnhill,wet battle boost was on

The match was an intense match , but my boss lost the match at the last corner so the winning was 1 nil to SAK

As my show was gonna start,so i hav 2 start as the 2nd racer against their 2nd racer so here are the stats: my car was also an EVO9 but nt as fully moded against the SAK's EVO3
the stats was:
Pua Xian Yang=DEVIL=165 battles,100 wins,65 lost,winning percentage=6o.60%
Chan Ru Xie= @DS@= 211 battles,167 wins,46 lost,winning percentage=78.20%

so the race was at Akagi hill,dwnhill,dry battle night boost was on

The race started an openly affair as both me n him exchange the lead but things went wrong at the turn 9,i went 2 close 2 the wall and hit the wall i loss my speed and b4 i knw it he was 1o0m ahead of me, i slowly catch up wif him as he began to do mistakes and entering the last 5 hairpin turn,i tooked a gamble, i use the blind attack and the finally 3 turns, i managed 2 squeeze my car thru the gap and gt away from him and won the race, my teams was celebrating our 1st win so after tat i was congratulated by my boss and i finish up the my time in the time attack mode, b4 goin 4 the show, i wish my team gd luck wif the match and enter the cinema but hey...we 4got the food so i ask her 2 go in2 the cinema and b seated while i go get the food

2.12 pm: the show was nt bad speed racer is okok onli thn i saw 1 of my team in KBUZ, so me & my gonna b girlfriend,went and ask him hw was the race n sadly we lost out of eight racers they won by 5-3 haiz sad case....so me & stephanie( i think i call her by name cuz tired writing dwn) lolz haha went 4 lunch so we pick our lunch at Yippy Cup.
2.55pm: as we finish our lunch, we did smn quick shopping 4 clothes so we went 2 radioactive n did our shopping there and she had fun trying on clothes on me so every min change style so in the end we bought the clothes n she also did buy smn clothes also.
3.15pm: so me & stephanie went 2 the front gate and saw her mum n say bb 2 her but she offer me a lift so i gt in the car & she sent me home
3.30pm: was at home wave gdbye 2 stephanie and walk back home haha
3.32pm: noticed smnthing was weird as my hands was kinda light and i remember my clothes **darn it** thn i receive a call from step abt my clothes haha so she say she will sent it 2 me soon haha
3.45pm: was at home tooked another shower again~~ and was on9
4.30 pm: hey well started writing the blog and chatting wif a few of my friends and also sms stephanie~~

well nthing much happening yet so will write smnmore ltr 2nite haha well cya enjoy the blog~~

No comments: