Friday, May 9, 2008

Part 2:My day in Sungai Wang

Hey i m backie ok well lets us continue on hmmm ohyah after knowing my collegue so i guess moving on~~~
3.45pm: more ppl coming more ppl buying more commission haha
4.15pm: ok smnthing interesting happen gang fight~~~(nt realli atcually just smn ppl shouting at the other ppl and there is smn punching~~)sowee i can't take pic(kinda 4gotten haha)
4.45pm: ok finally the arguing stop so....back 2 work more ppl coming in more commission haha thn hav 2 help samantha 2 carry the stocks so we go 2 the store room and great i do all the work & she just stand there sms-ing well back hurts tho haha
5.00pm: **yawning**more ppl coming in thn suddently trouble (the same ppl come again and nw try 2 disturb my boss shop)~~leads 2 more arguing,face slaping, thn the guy went 1 step further, he went & touch samantha ok tat is it so my boss step in n just whack the guy on the face...as 4 me well i was just stand & protect samantha as my boss & josh argue wif them and all dis was happening wif bob still slping WOW amazing
5.30pm: reinforcement has arrived yay~~they arrived lyk super heros tho~~~thn they all fight thn the losing side ran away ~~COWARDS~~
6.30pm: okie my shift has ended and i walked samantha 2 her car lolx hey i hav 2 look after her aite~
6.46pm: found my car weeeee~~~ my lovely car~~ **driving back cant blog~~
7.30pm: ok i m back n still blogging haha ok let me c hmm ohyah gt back bath~~LAlala** I M singing in the shower~~tralallalalala~~
8.30pm:chatting wif my cute & sexy meimei Yee Munn~~she lubbss La Corda D'oro Primo Passo's (4 all of u tat dunno the show get a life~~)
9.00pm: still chatting wif my sexy & cute meimei~~~ lubbb her so much u knw & i will protect her~~~
9.30pm:still here~~~
10pm:stilll here tho~~~

No comments: