Friday, May 9, 2008

3rd entry:my day in sungai Wang<3

ok well let me c **yawn** nw in sungai wang working finally gt my shift break haha ok well 2day alot is happening well lets get started

11am:whn 2 college 2 hand in my maths assignment which i hav 2 redo cuz my lecturer lost my assignments papers (great ryt) well handing in was the easy part cuz she was just there waiting 4 my papers aite moving on....
11.45am: in the car heading towards sungai wang my working shift day 2day gonna hav alot of customers as the previous day they order the new PS3 tat has arrived ok (i wanted 1 just tat my salary ain't gonna cover it damn)well on the way,i did my hair style it abit in the moving left n right car so my hair wasn't exactly wat ppl say well done more 2wards curvy hairstyle ok less abt my hair more abt my day
12.30pm:arrived at sungai wang ZOMG~~~went 2 wrong gate shoooott~~~late 4 work OMG~~well at least nt as late ermmm 30 min late is still nt late here lolx haha ok~~whn 2 shop, there 4 was my boss complaining where did i go but all i heard was "bla bla bla bla bla bla"and kinda slow motion~~~ haha
12.45pm: the 1st customer came yay~~he is mine so i intro 2 him the latest PS3 has 2 offer the games,the hardware,everything and he wanted 2 test play the PS3 so i set up everything so he played a game call DYNASTY WARRIOR 6 ok it was fun but he keep on playing so i hav 2 cut in ~~test over~~ so he say ok thn i packed up everything n he bought it yay~~my 1st customer n RM 50 commission in2 my wallet haha mine~~
1.30pm: haha ok was just sitting dwn at the corner thn i played the PS3 demo 4 awhile b4 the next customer came in yay~~mine again haha well did the same thing all over again all tat nt important skip all the talking blablabla ok money giving commission again haha
2.30pm:yay~~my lunch break ok so me n my collegue whn 2 eat nthing much 2 eat here so we eat at old town haha nice nice food there u knw haha after 12 min,we went 2 the arcade haha yay~~initial d ARCADE STAGE 4 haha so spent some tokens n play OMG there r some noobiesss haha win thm again n again haha thn there were pros also shit i lost 2 them so around 25 min ltr my initial d record was out of 20 games: i won 15 yay~~~ ok back 2 shop boss was scolding again cuz late but as usual "bla bla bla bla bla" haha
3.30pm:hey i m writing the blog nw ryt lolx haha ohyah my friends josh at the counter staring at girls as usual, samantha,the sexy lady of our shop treat her lyk my sister haha n she is nt available haha thn there is bob aka ahmong tai fan shui~~~he is damn fat but overall damn friendly thn there is my boss~~the bla bla bla king he is damn funny larh~~thn there is me myself n i lolx haha will write again around 7 2 tell wat else happens in my boss game shop so cya ppl~~~chioazzz

No comments: