Wednesday, May 20, 2009

part 2: ( I colour my hairrr wheeee)xD











ok blog part 2: i colour my hair hahaxD atcually wanted to colour it blus-ishh purple but ended up being objected by mum cuz it is to gangster-ishhh and also mayb to punk-ishh hahaxD so wateverrrr we discuss abit & tadahhh came up wifffff brown LOL ok ok mayb not as fancy as blue or purple but it is still hair colour ryt?








and besides hair colour is kinda bad for your hair, and blue-ishh purple which more colour is much more worse than brown haha




ok so i wanna go to the saloon to get it done but when i ask them the price, my jaws DROP **KABANG** cuz it cost around like RM 80 for just colour so yeahhh i DIY hahaxD bought the brown colour which cost RM 23 so DUH MORE CHEAPER haha & of course the brush for the GRAND TOTAL OFF **KA-ching** RM 35 hahaxD








so yeahhh let the pics do the talking haha (and also to train bck my camwhore skills lol)












No comments: