Monday, May 18, 2009

I M BCK (terminator background sound) hahaxD lol

kk peeps, it is lyk a month LOL xD since my last post hahaxD ok as it been
4 the last month till nw, nthing much gua haha except i gt my holiday & been slping my ass off but nw holiday ended lyk a week ago & i m still slping my ass off hahaxD lol

as u all knw, or mayb onli she & i knw, i been wif smn1 dis past few weeks LOL xD & i m nt gonna say her name gua xD (u knw hu u r) hahaxD

OK OK mayb a hint, so at least u don't get left behind haha, she is currently doin her exam so yeahxD nt much but smnthing 2 start wif haha

ok ok soon, after her exam, will b heading out wif her 4 a special after bday celebration 2 make up 4 me missing her original bday LOL xD

so far there is no pics gua but as an update, i will b colouring my hair soon, dis wednesday 2 b exact & yeah will b taking pics as usual & letting u see hw it goes hahaxD

ok ok mayb dis is a longggggg post butttt since she ask me 2 blog so i blog luu hahaxD
ok a hint abt her haha
she is caring, & of course funny & yeah she makes me laugh also & smile but i think i make her laugh more tho haha until her stomach gt pain cuz of laughing so much hahaxD
& nw as a closing toast, 4 her, i will b there bside her, rain or shine (if rain, i take umbrella luuu) day & night (take mosquito spray, just in case) & yeah like all story book ending, being happy wif each other company

& YEAH TERMINATOR SALVATION IS BCKKKKKKKKKK ON 28 can'ttttttt waittt xD

toodless

No comments: