Sunday, June 29, 2008

lol 2day

well ain nthing much happen(NT atcually alot happen 2day) lloz haha well atcually nthing much in the morning haha the usual eating breakfast & do smn studying MMG i can't believe i atcually studied haha lolz well it is 4 my own good ryt haha lolz well afternoon arrives & chatted wif shirley mei & yee munn mei~~~ omg i miss them soooo much lolz haha thn ltr chatted wif jasmine mei (so soooweee korkor cnt find the song 4 mei ermm ermm korkor will try find it aite freaking lagging com gahhhh) well thn steph drop by my place 2 catch up on smn studying (we ended up chatting & having fun camwhoring thn doin work) hahaa lolz

thn chatted wif my mei's while steph play my PSP man she always play my PSP whn she comes over 2 my place haha lolz~~~ thn around evening, brought steph out 4 dinner well it is lyk the 15th time i went dinner wif steph haha my parents was bz wif smn stuff so they tooked off 4 dinner earlier haha lolz well me & steph eat at selera mlm as it was raining (freaking traffic jam wasting my petrol) well meet a few of former Djian students there haha chatted awhile b4 heading back home cuz it ws kinda raining still (steph wanna rush back 2 watch doomsday which i just bought haha) thn reach home, we ended up still camwhoring still haha lolz~~~ thn watch the movie 2gether haha lolz well ain nthing much 4 nw haha still watching lolz ahha cya~~~

No comments: