Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bla...bla....bla

Lol well nthing much happening 2day except i m goin 2 pavilion wif steph & her partner's in crime as usual aka shopping princess haha lolz(they even gt their own logo) haha & as usual i hav 2 carry all the shopping bags & drive there also haha lolz:
well here are the ppl tat is goin 2 pavilion:
me(my hands gonna die)
steph(leader of shopping prince3ss)
jessica(co-leader)
samantha(spending princess record)
LOL well all those above are sooo gonna kill me whn they read dis lolz haha~~
well ltr i will enter the blog abt wat happen 2day aite lolz
well wat i m i doin currently??
haha lolz well just checking my fs profile & updating it & also putting the songs inside it haha lolz
my main song 4 dis month will b jojo's Let it rain (it is a nice song haha)& my gf loves it lolz~~~
well till thn cya all~~

No comments: