Wednesday, July 23, 2008

well another day(Let's Get it Started)

haha well again it is another day time flysssss sooo fast haha XD 1 day i was still slping & the next pooooofff exam XD lolz
okie let me recap wat i did last week
:chatting
chatting
chatting
**woooossssooohhh**

last friday went 2 1u 2 do smn shopping wif friends cuz they wanna "buy smnthing" which ended up watching movies again haha XD was funXD loolz bad side i gt my 1st saman~~~!!! great freaking retart stupid policeman *@@@$%#U%^$%&* (the following has been censored 4 viewers description advice)

ok on saturdayyyy~~~ went 2 SMKDJ my old school around 11++ am 2 c my closest mei shirley performing hahaXD 4 Leo Installation & also saw my 2nd mei there also joslyn haha lolz(so sowee yah mei kor did nt notice meiXD) LOL well we all waited 4 the performance 2 start while shirley mei & gang was practicing at the outdoor badminton court meanwhile on the other side i was practicing my breakdancing moves was bored so i try 2 go back 2 breakdancing again
haha

word of advice: guys dun do butt shake XD

after tat the Leo thing start lolz took pics wif shirley mei & yes i knw i knw alltho onli managed 2 get 1 pic but it is a goooooddd pic XD lolz
haha nvr mind bah mei next time take more wif mei luuXD lolz hahaXD
ohyah, steph called me 2 go 1u after the Leo Installation lolz 2 SHOPPPP again

well sunday......booringggggggg

**whooossssssoooopppppp**
monday....boring
tuesday.....boring

**deng deng deng deng wednesday**
class as usual lolz hahaXD thn was cold sooooooo freaking cold

**whooooossspppppeeee**
nw chatting wif my cute jasmine mei~~ lubbb her loadssss~~
well tat's all 4 nw haha XD lolz will update soon again LOL xd cyaaaaaa
choizzz
ohyah my song 4 dis month DBSK Beautiful Life
damnn niceXD lolz wif lyrics in korean yessss korean i m pro clap 4 me
haha tsk tsk cya

No comments: